on 18 April 2015
Very nice story,my daughter is laughing a lot while I m reading to her.
on 16 March 2012
I love this book, and my son (3 years old) who is totally obsessed with monsters, wants me to read it every night since it arrived home.
The pictures are beautiful, the story is fun and has a surprising turn which can help parents explain how sometimes things are different to what they seem (nightmares, shadows, noises, etc). I read in a review that this story was difficult to read, probably the last page should start a bit different, but we have Aliens in Underpants (by the same authors) and I find that one difficult to read (by my son LOVES it!), not this one.
VINE VOICEon 22 March 2012
This is a bright book with an exciting story. The children I work with love the story and were intrigued until they got to the end. It kept them amused and they all said they weren't scared. This is a good story that will keep young children thrilled and excited. I would recommend this book for any 3-5 year olds.
on 17 April 2012
The book is very good and a nice story to sit and read to young children. It is best to read it first yourself a couple of times just to get the gist of it. Then at Bedtime or ealy evening get on and enjoy reading to your children or grandchildren.
on 3 March 2012
Its good and the pictures are very good. But its not as good as her previous books, I'm afraid. My boys just weren't as captivated.
on 8 January 2013
I purchased this book because it is my grandson's favorite book he borrows from the library and he loves having his own book.
on 8 July 2016
Lovely book, daughter makes me read it every night. Would recommend.
on 5 September 2014