on 21 May 2003
This is the 4th book in the Allys World series and I just couldnt put it down!! Karen McCombie has written books that I think I am addicted too!! This is the best book I have ever read and at the same time, it helped me in a way too. I was having the same troubles with my best friend Laura as Ally was having with Sandie, and reading Friends, Freak-outs and Very secret secrets gave me advice on what to do and it worked!!! I also now have a huge crush on Billy, 1 of Allys 2 best best best friends. If u want the best book ever, read this!!! You wont be able to put it down, not even for a second!!
on 12 April 2013
the stories r good for young girls and i give it 3 stars cos its not heavy but light story.
on 29 March 2005
i borrowed this book of a friend and it was the first of allys world that i had read, and i was not dissapointed. there are lots of suprising twists, but it is easy to read. once you have read one allys world you will want to read them all, but this one can be read over and over again and you will never get bored. if you have read other allys world books then i strongly recomend that you read this one as it is one of the best, and if you havnt read any other, and you like the sound of this one go for it, its not hard to understand.
on 27 March 2002
There were some really funny twists. Ally had about convinced herself that all her friends were crazy liars, and convinced me too, when some things start to happen.... Read it.
on 18 May 2015
Good
on 16 January 2002
A great story line with lots of surprsing twists. A book worth reading and hard to put down.