Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 July 2013
Full of information and written in a fun way. A great book for the young and old. I look forward to reading it to the kids.
on 16 October 2013
Our grandson is in to these books and was very pleased to get different ones, at such a reasonable price
on 21 February 2015
a Really good book, like every Horrible Histories books !!! hoping there's gonna be more !!!
on 15 July 2012
This was bought for my 13 year old son who has loved these books for years.
His younger brouther (9) also reads them now, it's a great way of getting kids into history.
on 3 March 2016
Good read
on 24 March 2016
Great.
on 5 December 2004
I'm a huge fan of Mr.Dearys works and how he gives us the negative side to history. Well I lived in the US all my life and I know much more about my history than Mr.Deary does. When he was talking about the Confederate General Robert E. Lee he said something about him being 6ft tall. But really he's 5ft 7 and has a record for being the shortest US general. I know most of my countries history books is gloified on every page but all the stuff he's been saying in the Conclusion is just prejudice. We're not killers who go around with nooses and hatchets hacking everyone up! When he says we're known to make murderers its not us who makes them because at the time foriegn counties whould empty their prisons onto our land.