on 13 March 2017
Another super cute book from Julia Donaldson. Tabby McTat is the story of a buskers cat and it really will melt your heart. Just the loveliest story. The pictures are great and my son loves looking at this book and hearing the story. Can't recommend Julia Donaldson enough.
on 16 April 2017
Julia donaldson gets it right again. a very sweet story about a man and his cat. my 2 biys were enthralled with this story and its added to our already large Julia Donaldson collection
VINE VOICEon 7 April 2011
Tabby McTat belongs to the busker, Fred, until an unfortunate accident lands Fred in hospital and Tabby without an owner. He finds a home nearby with a female cat who becomes his wife and settles down to have kittens. Only when the little ones are born do Tabby and Fred's paths cross again.

This is a fantastic book with a strong rhyme and wonderful illustrations. I think I prefer this one to The Gruffalo!

Wonderful and recommended.
on 15 October 2016
Love this book. Lovely rhyme and nice rhythm. Great illustrations. Really fun.
on 26 April 2017
Grandchildren love story of Tabby McTat. Well written for children to relate to
on 28 April 2017
Slightly disappointed as I've bought books described as used-good before and they've been fab. However ACCEPTABLE is more accurate in this case due to folded edges and some pen marks inside.... we do love the story though!
on 3 May 2011
the rhythem of Julia Donaldsons narative have got a hold of me I've bought tons of her books - my son is obsessed with our cats and any image of a cat getting him babbling exctiedly -he's only 13 months old so he has problems saying kitty so it comes out ktitty, he'll stay put through the whole tale of gain and loss and new friends finding old!!
on 3 June 2017
Loved the story. its a hard one for kids to read themselves, but the story is great
on 5 May 2017