Customer reviews

Terrifying Tudors (Horrible Histories)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 September 2017
Purchased as a gift the recipient is very happy and loves this book.
on 7 December 2010
Brought for a 9 year old who easily goes into a daydream at shcool - has woken his interest in History, even managed to complete his homework! Fun to read, easy to pick up and nibble at. Even I've learnt something.
on 22 June 2010
Once again the Horrible Histories series has facinated and delighted both myself and my son. The historical information is both accurate and educational. Terry Deary and Martin Brown have managed to maintain a healthy balance between learning and fun - keep it up!
on 14 September 2013
Don't get me wrong, this is a great book and my son who is 10 and studying the Tudors at school loves it. However, I also bought Terrible Tudors and Even More Terrible Tudors at the same time and this book is identical to the latter! I really think Amazon should make this clear as it rendered this book completely unnecessary and I could have saved myself the cost.
on 16 January 2011
I bought this for my 10yr old son, he really loves reading this as it's funny and educational.A really good buy
on 31 December 2013
This series of books is the starting point for young children who need to become engaged with our history. This is where Mr Gove should have been looking.
on 29 August 2012
Bought as a stocking filler, daughter(8)finshed the book before New Year and enjoyed stating unpleasent facts at the dinner table.
on 9 January 2013
I liked the book because it was funny and also good for history lessons ( and good use for is if the lesson is rather boring ) so that is why I really enjoyed the book. Plus that is also the reason why I gave it 5/5 stars .
on 27 April 2014
This book is amazing! Horrible histories is the best I could read and watch them all day!
Best book about the Tudors ever! It is also fascinating how even with all the jokes everything is true!
on 19 January 2013
I always thoroughly enjoy the Horrible Histories books. I especially love the Tudors ad I always find them interesting. Great book and would read it again. Well Done Terry!!