on 21 October 2017
quite enjoyed it, though it did end rather abruptly leaving me hanging .....
on 7 August 2014
Claudia in Ad78, daughter to parents who were once slaves, keeps a diary of events leading up to the famous volcanic eruption of Vesuvius. This book gives a great insight into the Roman way of life in those times and Claudia's story makes very interesting reading.
on 19 May 2015
The boo Pompeii is very hooking. I read it every night for about half an hour. Especially at the end it is very tense. The hole book is amazing and, just hard to put down! :-D
on 5 February 2015
Great product. Delivered quickly
Thanks
on 25 August 2014
I bought this for my Grandaughter and she loved it.
on 8 April 2014
Bought this for my 11 year old daughter to read before our trip to Pompeii. My mom and I both read it also. Well written, interesting story about life in Pompeii and the famous Mount Vesuvius eruption. Would recommend.
on 23 November 2013
thanks, christmas present for friend into everything Pompeii and Herculaneum, nice alternative perspective to the more factual, non-fiction stories, hope she likes it!
on 28 October 2013
Chosen by my niece for her birthday. As a keen historian the book is a good way to put a human face on a real historical event.
on 10 October 2016