on 30 October 2016
To make it really work it would probably have to be adopted top-down in a company. It was interesting to read how to explicitly not think in some ways in order not to shut down some ideas, or how to say dismissive stuff in a neutral way, but for a personal growth it wasn't that applicable. It also seemed rather convoluted and prescriptive compared to (for instance) Five Dysfunctions of a Team. On a personal level Managing Oneself or Essentialism were much more helpful.
on 27 January 2014
With my management team I did the one day course in Six Thinking Hats and bought this book later on to read it again and again. Now, 6 years later, I still use the techniques of parallel thinking which shows the power of it.

Are you having never ending discussions in your team, then this way of structuring your meeting is highly recommended and it will surely lead to better results.
on 26 July 2017
Don't rate it. only read half the book and was so bored.
on 31 March 2015
This book presents an interesting concept that I find useful, more for my personal use that for customer engagements. The book could be shortened to a couple of key chapters as most of it is the author finding pleasure in raving about his brilliance.
on 13 April 2017
Good book and one of the best in their type. I recommend it.
on 29 July 2016
Thought provoking book, albeit after a few months of reading... I'm not convinced that it has impacted my thinking very much.
on 18 May 2013
Parallel thinking and so much more. Its one of those subjects you eeven start using with your own family to get issues resolved on what we do at the weekend. So much harmony! So much Genius. A most excellent and thought provoking read on how to get everyones brain looking in the same direction.
on 3 January 2016
Great book, had in many years ago, great to have it again. Well received and in good condition - Thank you
on 30 April 2017
excellent
on 5 April 2014
makes a complicated process simpler, however, it took me some time to get myself thinking in the same way whilst reading it - thats me though!