on 2 March 2017
Afternoon seeing the cartoon on TV this Xmas I was excited to find this book at such great value.

It differs slightly from the cartoon however it's just as good and I always get asked to read it again for my 3 year old.
on 19 March 2017
Lovely thing but would not reccomend for tiny hands. Didn't last long with my 3year old as it's quite fiddely to hold. It s beautiful though and would reccomend for older children.
on 29 August 2017
Lovely product. Bought this for a 2/3 year old and might be a bit difficult for him but the story goes with it so it can be used as both.
Good quality and would buy again
on 8 March 2013
This is a story I would read to my sister when she was little, and I loved it so much that I had to buy it for my own children. They read it at nursery and school as well, and we all know it off by heart. It's brilliant in the fact that we use the story when we go for walks - finding muddy puddles to splash in, long grass to walk through etc. This is, without doubt, my son's favourite book of all time. I cannot recommend this enough to anyone with children.
on 3 May 2012
Really good book, we read this at a Friends house and just had to get it. We bought it months later and our 2 year old remembered all the words and we actually make games using the words when out on walks and do the actions alongside the characters in the book. It's easy to read and sweet pictures make this a lovely book for all ages. We did tell our 2 year old though that the bear only wanted to make friends, otherwise it may not have been the best at bedtime! All in all would def recommend *****
on 25 March 2017
Amazing how much kids love this book. Is also a popular topic at nursery/pre-school/reception around which they base activities.
on 24 October 2014
my kids love this story. I got this version for them because I thought they will love putting the puzzles together. they do. the puzzles are a little thinner than I expected. but it is thick cardboard. and it fits well. it doesn't fall off. its suitable for younger kids. its a nice big thick heavy book. very well illustrated. love it!
on 31 May 2017
brought for a child with additional needs and he seemed to like it a lot
on 21 June 2017
the majority are black and white images so a little disappointing
on 6 June 2017
Fab book. Lovely illustrations and a kids favourite for bedtime