Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 June 2017
My grand children love this
on 4 August 2017
Such a lovely book. I would recommend it.
on 26 April 2017
Grandson loved the book. Lovely illustrations too.
on 4 May 2014
I knitted 20 pairs of animals and an ark and rainbow. All I needed was a story book to go with it for my Granddaughter. This was perfect we read the story and as we do, we go and find all the animals to bring them to the ark as they have previously been hidden. I have to say it is a great success, but I get a bit fed up hiding the animals! If she cant find them I can never remember where they are!
on 12 June 2014
a great book and fabulous illustrations! bought as a christening present to go with a playmobil noahs ark toy!
a great buy
on 1 July 2016
Not bad, unsure why there are two peacocks though, should be one peacock and one peahen.

also why are there three bees and three caterpillars, that's just weird.

these points were made by a 4 year old btw.
on 29 April 2015
Easy read for young children (read aloud by child or for family story time). Beautifully illustrated with bold text. A Bible favourite (makes a lovely Christening gift or Birthday present together with Toy Ark!)
on 30 November 2014
Bought for grand daughter, she loves it
on 3 October 2015
Lovely book and will compliment well the Noah's Ark by Playmobile which I also bought! Lovely, bright coloured pictures which little Grandson will love!
on 5 October 2015
Nothing actually wrong with this book but I was very disappointed as i bought it thinking it would be a similar calibre and style to the book 'peck peck peck' also by Lucy Cousins which I love.. But in my view it is just a big standard bible story ( no rhyming verse or fab illustration like peck peck peck)