Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2013
I love this book. It's a great conclusion to a fantastic series. Brilliant value as it is £16.99 in shops!
on 4 January 2013
my daughter was over the moon when she opened her xmas present x was quick at coming to my house too x
on 4 January 2013
This book was amazing, reqlly gripping, so sad to put it down. A great series finale to a great series!
on 26 August 2015
Great ending to the Power Of Five series, and I would highly recommend it. Best book I have ever read.
on 7 February 2013
This book is very good and very surprising I really like this book. It's a very good book which I like
on 11 February 2013
If you liked the first four in the series this one is no different. By far the best out of the lot.
on 20 January 2013
The best one by far.
Keeps you on the edge of your seat all the way through.
A must read.
on 7 December 2014
Excellent series, we have all enjoyed listening to this on long car journeys even the grandparents
on 4 March 2013
The latest in the Power of Five series, my 11 year old son has really enjoyed all of them so far.
on 25 November 2016
Bought as a present and it has been really enjoyed - have to drag my daughter away from the book.