Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 May 2014
I ordered a Hardcover book and got a paperback one. This is the second time this has happened whats going on
on 10 August 2013
Even know I don't like death it was still a good book just have to downloaded another one from the series.
on 22 March 2013
Make sure you read the series as they all tie together - but very good plot line and well written
on 28 February 2014
I loved it keep reading the rest of the series real cliff hanger ending best book in a long time
on 30 September 2013
Bought as a present for my nephew on his 11th birthday - i am sure that he will like it....
on 1 October 2014
A reliable and efficient seller - and an excellent book that my grandchildren much enjoyed
on 18 July 2014
It was a good book I enjoyed it however it is very similar to some of Ali sparks books !
on 13 April 2006
I have always read and enjoyed books by Anthony Horowitz (my whole family indeed have fights over who gets to read books by said author in my house).

I read Raven's Gate and found it completely different to his Alex Rider series, but enjoyed it.

Then Evil Star came out and I finished it in a day, devouring page after page. The book is fantastic with layers to it, that can each be dissected in turn. We meet Pedro, another one of the five in Peru. Twists and turns keep you on your toes throughout the entire book and it makes you wish there was more of it.

The only shame with reading it when it first comes out is that you have to wait such a long time for the next book.

Hats off to you Mr Horowitz, you've done an excellent job (yet again!)
on 17 July 2012
Well, I've read all of the power of 5 books and this is by far the worsted.It's all to do with finding a Spanish gatekeeper called Pedro and the Incas.The start is OK but the middle is extremely boring and I had to try and force myself not to quit it.The end saves it from 1 star as there is action.I do still recommend you read this book though as it is part of an excellent series(other books are very good).But this book is a big let down and has not of the horror element from Raven's Gate;pretty scary book.
on 17 September 2014
Super holiday read for my son