• Yawn

Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

on 21 June 2017
Love this book- great rhymes and my son loves the interactive nature of the text.
on 19 August 2016
great book
on 28 September 2012
I recently borrowed this book from the library and instantly liked it. The story is cute and short and toddlers will love to shout out what animal is coming up after reading the book a couple of times. There is a hole in each page where the mouth is. I have just bought the board book as part of a baby present for someone and the only slightly negative comment I make is that the pages don't feel quite as thick as most board books but that shouldn't be too major a problem.
on 22 April 2013
We first came across this book in the library and our daughter loved it so much, we just had to buy her very own copy. It's a really easy read with a great rhythm, can't wait for the day when Eva will read along too! The illustrations are simple but delightful, each page has a yawning character and the hole makes it easy for little fingers to turn the pages. A firm favourite bedtime book which normally has to be read more than once!
on 29 December 2013
My 3 month gave a big smile the moment we unwrapped this book at Christmas. I can predict as she grows older she will get more out of it. The story is perfect for bedtimes. For toddlers the story encourages participation and predicting through its use of rhyme. A really excellent book.
on 8 January 2013
Fantastic book with a short but sweet story. My two year old loves this book and I enjoy reading it to her so much I regularly repeat it at her request. The rhyming story is easily read aloud and very memorable. Delightful in every way!
on 11 November 2015
We borrowed this book from the library and my little one loves it. The hole in the middle is great for little hands to help turn the pages with a lovely rhyming story. I don't even need the book to read for the story now!
on 25 May 2015
Great wee book. Initially we borrowed this from the library and the children (all under 3) loved it. They can predict the text from the pictures and can read to themselves. I bought this one as a gift.
on 17 November 2016
I first saw this at a Bookbug. The rhyme is absolutely brilliant for emerging readers, babies and parents alike!
We've read this so many times we can recite it by heart. Great present.
on 13 December 2014
This was a used library book but was in excellent condition. I bought it just as a little extra stocking filler for or 9month and can't wait to read it too her!