on 11 March 2013
I bought this for my two children as me and their dad were splitting up. The book is simple and charming, and covers a ll the main worries that my children had. The book itself is also pretty hardwearing, which is always useful for younger children. I would say it is best for younger (2-4) children, but older ones would enjoy it too.
on 18 December 2013
Very simple words and pictures which get across the fact that mummy and daddy not living together is OK and not their fault!
on 7 September 2017
great book which is easy to follow for younger children going through their parents marital separation and all the ensuing fears and questions that they have.

highly recommended
on 28 August 2014
My 3 nearly 4 year old daughter is enjoying this book. I share care 50:50 with dad and this has helped her process changes. Asking questions. She likes opening the flaps, they do appear a little flimsy and I can tell with her eagerness they may need some repair in the future! Very appropriate for her age. Good buy.
on 16 June 2014
I bought this book to read with my 3 and 5 year-olds as we begin our new life where they spend 50% of their time with mum and 50% with dad.

The pictures are nice and the words and story are simple, my 5 year-old (almost 6) is probably at the older range of appreciating this book, but she still enjoys lifting the flaps and reading this by herself.

The message that they might be living in two separate houses with separate routines and things, but they are loved by both parents and their families is spot on.
on 5 November 2015
My 5 year old daughter found this book really helpful to deal with our separation.She loves the book and reads it over and over again x
on 14 August 2015
lovely story for children with two homes and parents not together, great for play group age and older, really seems to help our children understand the changes that are happening are not all bad just that things are going to be different.
on 9 October 2014
Brilliant book. My 16 month year old grandson already loves this book for the pictures alone, but seems to enjoy the story too. Hoping it will help him deal with his change in circumstances by "normalising" what is happening.
on 7 August 2015
Excellent book and one of a selection my Mothers' Union branch have purchased for using in schools in our town. They are used when a child needs to read it or have it it read to them by a supporting adult
on 11 October 2013
Bought this for my niece to normalise her situation - mum and dad living in separate houses. She had just started school full time and wanted her to be confident about her family set up. Perfect !