Customer reviews

on 5 April 2017
I bought this to pass around my year 4 class. Gary Northfield books are great for reluctant readers, both girls and boys. The only criticism is that the type is way too small and some of my class gave it back because they found it 'hurt' their eyes.
on 7 May 2013
I don't know the author, but he's asked me to write how amazing his book is. He thinks that its at least the best book that he's done this week, and I think he might be right!

...Can I have my doughnut now please Gary?!!
on 10 May 2013
I heard there were free doughnuts being given away with this book. I am placing my order now, but only if they are Chocolate Dreamcake Krispy Kremes. As for the book, I have not read it yet but the two previous reviewers gave it 5 stars, therefore it must be good.... or the doughnuts were very special.
on 2 September 2017
Posting for my 8 year old - he read this last night and loved it!! He is requesting a sequel immediately....
on 29 May 2013
How I love this book. It's got the whole hilarious yet oddly lovely thing going on that all of Gary Northfield's tales do. There's something magical about every single panel and the whole thing is gobsmackingly gorgeous.

Witness the wondrousness of a dinosaur's innards, a tasty looking moon, and all kinds of crazy in the big and blooming brilliant world of a tiny dino gang. Prepare to be flabbergasted by how much detail the huge pictures have and how odd it is that Gary seems to give each dino a whole personality with a few wobbly lines and a splash or two of colour. What a marvellous storyteller that bloke is.

If you don't love this book then there is probably something horribly wrong with you. You really should go and see someone about that.

No doughnuts were harmed in the making of this review.
I am always looking for great graphic novels/books for my reluctant nine year old reader and this is assuredly a winner! Perfect for 7+ it contains seven stories featuring a gang of dinosaurs (cleverly, the first story is one of the shortest in the book to draw that reluctant reader in and it works wonderfully). The dinosaur gang feature leader Dave, lovable Reggie, dreamy Ronnie (think a rather nicer pair than the Kray twins here...), 'nut job' Thomas and the only girl, Natasha, who is more than able to hold her own.

There are lots of great adventures in this book, which will appeal to the tastes of young children - whether it is daring each other to enter the bogey monsters cave, ending up in a dinosaur stomach by mistake or travelling to the bottom of the ocean, it is an enjoyable and exciting read. I am pleased to say that, having heard not a sound from my son, I found him happily devouring this book right through to the end and he declared it his favourite. Fabulous - can we have some more adventures please?
on 10 May 2013
I think the book is fab too, a really entertaining read,the kids will love it!!...... especially if there's doughnuts being given away
on 29 May 2013
I only started out reading Teenytinysaurs because of the doughnuts. But then I loved the little dinosaurs and the hilarious adventures they went on. They're so sweet and roly-poly, just like doughnuts.
on 7 July 2014
Great concept, really well paced and very amusing. Am loving the works of Gary Northfield. Am gong to have to start subscribing to kids comics to read more.
on 17 May 2013
I REALLY like this book and I don't even like doughnuts. What else can I have, Gary? What about a hobnob?