Customer reviews

on 24 July 2014
My daughters loved this story and so did I! the chapters are just the right length for reading one a night and the Illustrations are beautiful. It's a great example of a girl overcoming the odds and saving the day. Would thoroughly recommend to any children who believe in fairies!
on 2 July 2017
Lovely book and good condition. Reading it at school and even all the teachers love it!
on 28 June 2017
Delivered as described when advised it would.
VINE VOICEon 13 March 2016
This wasn’t quite the book I had imagined by the title. It’s not a long story, and to be honest, for the most part I was rather perplexed as I was waiting for it to ‘get going’ once I felt it was more about an adventure of a fairy, rather than a story particularly about a fairy, and this did not happen until the last few chapters which suddenly became very interesting indeed – especially the portion about Flory’s encounter with a spider! There are a few pictures which are nice, and the story does have rather a satisfactory ending, and so it’s worth sticking with. My concern that many perhaps won’t, as I almost gave up a couple of times myself. My only caution would be to say don’t expect too much, and I felt that it was a great pity that it took so long to get off the ground, as being such a short book, it seemed such a great shame to have wasted what little there was for the first portion in relatively uninteresting events.

Somehow the story lacked atmosphere.
on 16 December 2013
The book arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I have not read the book yet, it is a Christmas Present for my daughter, but It looks beautifully illustrated. I can't wait to read it with her. Thanks
on 24 November 2014
Ruby (age 7): I liked the funny parts, like when Skuggle said his name was'Hungry'! I also liked the fact that Flory was a fairy. It was an exciting story!
on 21 January 2013
This is a great book but it is very short and it no proper ending but apart from that it is great
on 31 March 2015
speedy,safe delivery,lovely little book,many thamks
on 30 November 2014