Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 October 2011
We bought this book for our toddler before our first family holiday. We wanted to show him what a holiday was and what to expect. The book was great, as far as it went. Maisie packs her bag, gets on the train, goes to the seaside, sleeps in the hotel, goes to the beach. And then the book ends. It was difficult to show our little boy that we would be coming home again and we ended up having to draw some extra pages ourselves to complete the holiday experience. This is marketed as a 'first experience' book and as far as it went it was very good. There just wasn't quite enough of it.
on 18 August 2013
Wonderful book as are all Maisy stories. Being a First Experiences book there are more words than some of the other Maisy books and this helps when children are learning to read. My daughter loves it!
on 3 October 2012
I bought this book for Ella Rosie aged 1.5 years, who simply loved it. She had been on holiday recently and recognised most of the things that Maisy did on holiday and keeps wanting to 'read' it. The Maisy books are such hugely good value - wonderful colour in the illustrations, clear wording and a joy to look at. As soon as a new Maisy books is published, Amazon gets my order!
on 24 June 2013
A typical Maisy book which is great to share when you are going on holiday. My son who is 2.5 years old, liked the book, but it is not his first choice of book to pick up. If you like Maisy you'll like this book !
on 19 June 2010
I used this book to introduce my 16month old daughter to the concept of going on holiday. Lots of things to reference before and after the trip such as beach, hotels and packing! Lovely, as ever!
on 15 August 2010
Another lovely Maisy book. My 2 year old grandson enjoys them. Bought this just before he went on hols, my daughter really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!
on 2 October 2015
Great book for introducing what 'going on holiday' means. My toddler loved it and we read it over and over again before our actual holiday! The Maisy books are fab, and would definitely recommend.
on 14 April 2011
My 2 year old loves the Maisy book range and 'Maisy Goes On Holiday' was no exception, would also recommend Maisy goes to Nursery & Maisy goes camping.
on 20 December 2013
Here again, this item was delivered promptly and in good order. It would appear to be exactly as requested. I am pleased with my purchase.
on 8 June 2015
My great grandson loved it, he has learning difficulties so he find bright page with large black lettering ideal. Can recommend them