Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 February 2014
An introduction to the characters with no plot or storyline whatsoever. Skip it. Why do I need to write more? I've made my point...
VINE VOICEon 10 May 2009
'Hello Tilly' is an introductory affair which gives each character a page to party on down. The art is well conceived and makes great use of space. The characters are unique and wonderfully drawn. The next entries focus on one character each and are subsequently more of a story than a disjointed series of introductions. That said, my 2.5yr old still enjoys the book, although it does not contain the wonderful emotions of 'Happy Hector' (the next book).
on 13 December 2012
Young children love this series of books by the author of "Penguin". Simple tales, beautifully illustrated, and as an added bonus they are a good book for emerging readers who maybe want a change from reading scheme texts.
on 3 February 2011
This is an ideal book to read with a toddler, especially when they are learning to speak.

The plot is short, simple and reflects how a toddler plays, Tilly is a charming little girl who has a set of funny and charismatic friends that leap off the page for little ones.

The child will get to know the story, the writing is big and clear and these books are ideal to return to at the stage when your child is learning to recognise letters and words.

My daughter has the whole set now, and opinions on each of the characters. I am sure the books influence her imaginative play.

They are also beautifully made and resilient, my daughter's books do not look like they have been read a thousand times,brilliant value for the Amazon price.
on 25 November 2012
We love the tilly and friends series and this is another great story. The images are lovely and the characters are great, our daughter loves them.
on 12 July 2013
Tilly and friends are a lovely set of books that can be enjoyed by children of any ages.
My little girl loves the stories and characters.
on 17 November 2014
It arrived safely and the description of its condition was as read. I shall be reading this to my grandchildren at Christmas. Thankyou
on 16 June 2013
Bought for 4 year old's birthday with same name. She just loves this great book. I would really recommend it
on 11 January 2013
I Bought this as we watch Tilly on the television, Just a real nice book and never tire reading it.
on 11 July 2014
My daughter is called Tilly, as is this book, why wouldn't I buy it??