on 14 February 2013
I am a teacher and my class just love anything to do with flanimals! These books are great fun for adults and children! The pop up books are the best of all!
on 8 May 2010
very clever pop-up book with plenty to look at and talk about with children
highly recommended
on 7 February 2013
I bought this for a little boy turning 4. He seemed to love the original book so this felt like a good gift. It's well made and engaging, perfect for a young one. Check out Gervais selling it on YouTube. The only downside is it came with two pages broken so I had to send it back and get another.
on 24 August 2011
My 9 year old nephew loved this book. The amount of detail in the book makes it suitable for older children, while the general colourfulness and pop-up element mean that younger children will be excited by it too.
on 7 January 2013
This is a wonderful, crazy, inventive, well put together pop-up book. Highly recommended for children (and adults) who have a sense of wild imagination and wonder. Thank you, Mr Gervais.
on 2 December 2012
I bought this for my nephew but realised he is too you v for it, extremely happy to keep it for myself! It's a very imaginitive book and I am going to get the rest of the collection.
on 6 April 2015
Real fun book. Kept my son entertained for a very long time. Would recommend as a gift for young boys or to provide to a child to look through on a long trip.
on 2 June 2013
I love this book. Possibly my favourite of them all! The pop up images and pieces are excellent! Was a great surprise!
on 19 January 2013
lovely pop up book well made and my 6 year old likes it a lot. if your boy likes pop up books then he will like tjis
on 12 December 2014
A Brilliant fun book with great, colourful pop-ups. Can be enjoyed by anyone from 5 to 105. Well done Ricky Gervais