Customer reviews

on 3 February 2010
I bought this book for my 8 year old son, who then took it into school and it went down a storm. My son of 12 also thought the book was great. The detail is amazing, the pop ups are huge, along with mini pop-ups on some of the pages. This is certainly the best pop up book I have ever seen. Worth the money.
on 22 July 2015
My husband is a huge fan of the Flanimals and he needed this one. What a great book, not just for children!
on 6 October 2009
I've had this on order for a while because I love what Ricky and Rob have done with these books and Flanimals are just perfect for the pop-up book format: colourful, crazy, and so funny! Now that I see it "in the flesh" I feel like they've hit a great balance with this - there's enough to entertain an adult, but they've kept it simple enough for kids, which is where some overly complex pop-up books miss the mark I think. All the regular guys are in there, including my personal favourites the Gernloid, the Honk, and, of course, the Puddloflaj. The art as usual is spectacular, with huge spreads leaping out at you and then smaller flaps and tabs on the sides. This one is definitely going to be high up on the Xmas present lists. Love it!
on 31 October 2009
This book is great, one of the best pop up books I have seen. So much detail has gone into this, it is great. My nephew loves it and no other book compares! Another great creation from Gervais!
on 25 January 2011
This one is a well made pop-up book, got excellent & beautiful illustration combined with spectacular 3d pop ups. Highly recommended, buy it this will bring you happiness.
Good:
- High quality illustration (I don't mind paying just for the illustration)
- Quality 3d pop-ups & pull tabs (total of 20 pop ups including 5 3d ones)
- Book print & built quality
- Fun
- Worth every penny (4.5 GBP)

Bad:
- Personally I didn't like the book cover could have been better for such a great book, but as they say never judge a book by its cover.

Please don't classify this as a children's book, yes they will enjoy it no doubt about that. This one is equally enjoyable for both kids & adults.

I really hope Ricky Gervais has plans of making Flanimals 2 or similar pop ups.

About Amazon:
Delivery Time: Good. Delivery was before the promised time, happy about that.
Packaging: Good.
Price: No comparison, with bargain offer going on.
on 22 January 2010
A fantastic book - Pop up images are amazing. My 3 year old grandaughter is enthralled by the book and takes it everywhere with her! Totally recommended!
on 29 December 2009
Bought this book for child of 10 and don't know who loved it more, them or me. The attention to detail in both the description of the Flanimals and the pop ups themselves is terrific, well worth the money.
on 25 December 2009
Great Book, my wife and i are over 60 and loved this pop-up book. The quality is incredible, cannot wait to see our grandsons face when he opens it on Christmas Day.
on 9 February 2010
My six year old god son loves this and spends hours reading it and admiring the pop ups which are spectacular.

One downside- two copies received from Amazon and both damaged. Amazon did replace the items but may be something to bear in mind. Also it's cheaper at Smiths.
on 31 December 2009
A brilliant book. Very funny and excellent illustrations that really do jump out at you.