on 13 October 2009
What a great project and amazing book to come from it. I bought this book after checking out the project online. I am a social entrepreneur developing programs to help kids make their world a safer and better place. Our organization works with a group of kids who will use the ideas in this book to initiate conversations about how little things can make a difference and kids really can change the world in a big way through the smallest actions.
on 29 January 2009
I, as a grandmother, thoroughly enjoyed this book and when read to my 5 year old grandson I could sense that,even at his young age, he understood most of the tips given to a "better" world in every sense: friends, family, health, environment. The book has so many creative and fun suggestions: bravo to the people behind it: WE ARE WHAT WE DO!!!
on 30 March 2009
Loved this book! I've got a young son who is only just getting into books and we really enjoyed reading it together. Laugh out loud funny, lots to do and a brilliant introduction to the role that children can play in making their world a bit better.
on 29 September 2008
A great book made up of world changing ideas, thought of by children and young people, but very much relevant to us all. It really gives hope that we can all make a difference in our own little way and that doing so can also be fun! A must for all the family.
on 29 September 2008
I really love this book - it's brilliant to see ideas for tiny and fun actions that kids and teenagers can do so easily, and which you can imagine would make a difference to those around them. I'll certainly be buying some as Christmas gifts!!
on 24 January 2011
book arrived very quickly and in good condition. my mum loved this book, it was a christmas present to her. she found it very useful and enjoyed reading it.
on 26 September 2009
Regarding my book" Teach Your Granny to Text" - the book arrived in perfect condition but unfortunately the title is grossly misleading. I contacted the seller prior to buying the book and asked if it really does teach the reader how to text? I was told it does, but It really didn't and I couldn't find anything about text first or last. So if anybody wants to be taught how to text - granny or otherwise - this book is not for you. it is amusing though and is somewhat like a comic strip, so for that I give good marks also for the prompt despatch and book condition.
Mrs. Winifred Scott
on 2 March 2010
my mum thinks it great my mum is just learning to text so this book is helping her along he way.
on 13 June 2011
I feel cheated.I am in my mid 80's and I really wanted to learn how to text so that I could surprise my grandchilren. The instructions with my mobile assume some basic knowledge which I don't have, so now I have to start my search all over again!!
on 8 October 2009
I'm not sure who this book is aimed at. With actions chosen by kids - most of them... the writing style is still aimed at an older audience. I struggled to understand who's benefit this was for. As ever, nice 'We Are What We Do' design, but flawed objectives in my opinion.