on 5 July 2009
This is a beautiful story for young children all about our relationships and familial love. A real must have!
on 10 November 2008
What a lovely book this is. I purchased for my friend and her new baby and couldn't resist buying one for myself! (this book is quite small in size so perfect for my friend to read to her new born.) Such a sweet story, a definite must for your children's book collection.
on 2 February 2007
"Guess How Much I Love You" is a beautifully told and illustrated story suitable for children, parents and adults of all ages. It's a must have book on the universal theme of love, which can be read and enjoyed many many times. I love it and have given it as a present to lots of people.
on 22 January 2013
I LOVE this book, so I was delighted when my 3 year old son started asking for it again at bedtime! I've been reading it to him since he was a newborn, so its been a firm favourite in our house for a long time. It's not too long, so a great introduction to story time for very young children. And it's a very well written and touching story, easy to follow and very reassuring, a lovely way for little people to learn about expressing love for someone important in their life, and finding out how much they are loved too. The pictures are delightful, full of detail. And its just such a joy to read. New parents beware tho - I'm not generally soppy, but since my second child was born I haven't yet been able to read it to her without blubbing. In a good way. I blame the hormones. Either way, its a gorgeous book.
on 18 September 2016
A beautifully written and illustrated classic! We read this before bed and it softly puts my little ones to sleep. A lovely soft story to ease little ones off to sleep. We also read during the day as its one of our favourite and we love little nutbrown hare!
on 12 October 2011
I absolutely love this book. So emotional and can be for a wide age range. Bought for my granddaughters 2nd birthday. Doesn't concentrate all the way through but already can say "I love you this much" so very special to share with children.
on 25 May 2011
Such a sweet book, I love this little hardboard version, its not too small to read as some have said, its perfect and handy sized for tucking into an overnight bag etc. My little one loves it and so do we !
on 15 July 2010
I never get tired of this book. I bought it for our newborn sone to give his dad for his birthday, and he was thrilled. They read it all the time, and it's nice to have stories about fathers and their children.
on 12 November 2009
I love this book and bought it for my son when he was 5 months old. The story is fantastic as stated in the other reviews and is very beautiful. However, I would like to mention that in my personal experience, the book is probably suited to an older child as the pages are not colourful like most other baby board books - because of this, I find that it's harder to keep my son's attention when reading him this book than other books we have, given his age. I do look forward to when he is a bit older and understands the concepts of love and family so we can really share this book together. All in all a beautiful book, but probably more suited to a child of around one yearn old perhaps.
on 27 December 2016
I remember this being read to me when I was a child and now I can pass on to the younger generations in the family. It really is a lovely, sweet story. I don't understand any of the negative reviews on this.