Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Attack of the Trolls isn't my favourite Scream Street book so far, but it's still a great read. I don't actually think 'bad' is a word in Donbavand's vocabulary, as every book in this series is entertaining, funny and chock-full of eye-rolling puns. In this eighth instalment, our young heroes find themselves up against a nasty set of trolls, two of them who go by the names of Little Bennett and Stumper. Little Bennett is huge (ha!) and Stumper has a wooden leg (haha!). See what I mean about the humour? I love it.

On their travels, Luke, Resus and Cleo also encounter giant birds called Nasterns, Berry the zombie and Count Negatov himself. After the events of book #7, Invasion of the Normals, they're now on a quest to return all 6 relics to their owners, starting with Count Negatov's fang. So far things are going as planned, but how will they fare on their next adventure? Read on to find out...
on 11 July 2010
this book is brilliant i love it i have all the scream street books there is 10 of them but two of them are not out these books are my faverite books in the world they are sueperb i carn't wait untill the next two come out and i'll deffently be getting them

hope u found this useful thanks
on 21 April 2012
My son loves these books and has read them all more than once. This book wasn't available at first on the Kindle so he requested that it be made available and it was so it's well worth doing if there's a book you really want.
on 9 July 2013
My Grandson who was 8 when he read this loved it and described it so well really well written, transported him there, recommend it.
on 8 January 2013
Arrived on time. Bought this for my son (10) le loved it. I bought the other 12 in the series too.
on 11 July 2014
My 9yr old tore through these books.
on 18 February 2016