on 24 April 2009
I love these books. I am 10 and have been reading them for a year now. I have read Public enemy no.2 and 4 other diamond brothers books. I can't put them down and keep getting into trouble for reading with my torch in bed! They have a great crime plot but they make you laugh out loud over and over. I really like them!
on 12 June 2005
anthony horowitz grips you from the moment you pick the book up like a steel vice. When I started reading this book (my first Anthony Horowitz book) I literally couldnt put it down. I love his jokes. Worst detective in the world, Tim Diamond, and his cunning brother Nick take you through a world of adventure. Read it now!!
Written by Sam
A shock for fans. The title refers to thirteen year old Nick Diamond, locked up for stealing from Woburn Abbey - his cellmate psychotic Johnny Powers, only fifteen but Public Enemy Number One. Nick has been framed and is far from happy....

Ahead lies much excitement - doublecrosses (lots of those), murder attempts, escapes, chases, explosions, full blooded characters (some to lose theirs), surprises, laughs, excruciating puns. How excruciating? What about "The Valentine's Day moussaka"! Where is private detective brother Tim in all this? Well might you ask, he even more useless than usual - except once (by accident).

Fun, just as addicts knew it would be.
on 21 June 2013
I loved this book when ever I had to put it away I always wanted to know what happened next I even take a risk and read in bed when I was ment to be asleep!!I would recommend this book to people who enjoy mystery books I admit It was a little bit scary !!
on 21 October 2014
It is an amazing book! I am only 10 years old ,
but it is easy to tell that Anthony HOROWITZ is truly the best author ever ! I dream of being a writer one day ( my big brother is one . Anthony Horowitz has inspired me too.
on 15 July 2012
my class are reading this in school at the moment. we are all finding it hilarious. youll never get bored in it as there is a twist in every bit. if you like funny and adventorous stories this is the book for you:)
on 10 January 2014
This was a brilliant book and I would recommend it to others ages between 7-adults. If you like to solve mysteries and murder then this is the book for you.

Max
on 31 December 2014
Launches straight into the action and is full of surprises every step of the way. suitable for all ages and could be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
on 22 November 2012
omg jaw droppingly exciting!
Great action and a cliff hanger. Keeps you guessing and I just couldn't put it down. BRILL
on 13 August 2014
Loved the plot twists the unexpectedness. in not knowing what would happen next . In this amazing story i loved it