Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 January 2016
Another sweet story that contains characters from another race. I like books to relfect as many races as possible. This is a sweet story with a positive message suitable for a young child. Would make a lovely gift.
on 17 April 2017
Got to be one of the best children's books ever. Children join in with so much enthusiasm and the characters are from a typical West Indian family like my own. 😊
on 21 March 2008
What an absolutely brilliant book. I used to read it, accent and all, to my Daughter almost every night before she went to bed. The pictures are So Good too. 10 years later, I still remember all the words!
You must buy this and give your kids( and yourself) a treat.
on 19 May 2013
We love this book literally "SO MUCH". Fantastic easy rhythm, rhyming, W.I. lingo sounding book.
My little one loves it and so do I. Highly recommended.
on 29 June 2017
Favourite childhood book!
on 23 March 2017
Lovely story about family. Sweet surprise ending
on 12 August 2014
Beautifully illustrated with punchy rhythmic prose. My first son, now 22years loved it as does my second son 2 years old!
on 17 May 2013
I am a child carer and guidelines say I need to be multy cultural.
This book made my children giggle. Then they wanted to join in with the actions.
Couldn't ask for more.
on 8 July 2017
Beautiful and lovely story. Bought this book whilst I was pregnant and started reading this story from the day my son was born. He's now 18 months and it's his favourite book. He loves the pictures and gets excited at each page cause he loves it So Much!! Thank you Trish for writing an amazing story.
on 4 June 2017