Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2014
I had this book when I was younger, then misplaced it. Growing up, I really enjoyed finding Wally in all the books. Now I wanted to share this with my own family, so nostalgia had me purchase it. Not a regret in sight! Bought directly from Amazon. Standard large size, so a bit tricky to take on travels but great to sit at home and go through with the family for fun guaranteed. Not just Wally but a whole host of other characters/items to find too in each picture.
on 22 December 2015
So, this arrived early apparently. I'm still struggling to find it. I've found similar looking books on the mat but this one eludes me.

I've asked for help in locating it and have so far found a Wizard, SeaGull, Fat Woman Eating an Ice Cream... but no Wally book.

:-D
on 4 April 2014
on 23 May 2016
I nearly didn't buy it due to all the comments saying its too small, but I'm glad I did because actually its the perfect size. I'm wondering if the people who gave those reviews were actually sent a different, smaller product?
on 14 May 2017
If you like Where's Wally then there's not much to not like about this. My son has lots of fun looking for the characters and it keeps him entertained....there's always something still to find.
on 27 August 2016
great book very good condition but not "NO MAGNIYFING GLASS". come on think about it.!
on 27 August 2013
My Grandson has wanted one of these for ages. The size of this book is just about right for a 6 year old. The smaller ones are too small even with a magnifying glass. Apart from Wally there are other things to search for so he's now quite happy, even if a little frustrated in not being able to find them all!
on 14 December 2015
The usual fantastic Where's Wally fun. Always great quality books with lots to do. Arrived quickly and in good condition. Thanks!
on 2 January 2013
...it might keep the kids quiet for a bit too
...until they get exasperated when they cant' find him

Epson - TOO expensive ...that's why people go for some compatibles.
It Epson prices were more circumspect there would be no need for so-called compatibles
on 10 July 2015
Bought for my granddaughter with Iznogoud and a Richard Scarry 'Goldbug' book - she loves them all - as does her nostalgic Daddy - my son!