Customer reviews

Where's Wally?
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2014
I had this book when I was younger, then misplaced it. Growing up, I really enjoyed finding Wally in all the books. Now I wanted to share this with my own family, so nostalgia had me purchase it. Not a regret in sight! Bought directly from Amazon. Standard large size, so a bit tricky to take on travels but great to sit at home and go through with the family for fun guaranteed. Not just Wally but a whole host of other characters/items to find too in each picture.
on 30 April 2017
Frustrating but brilliant in equal measure. Not to be attempted on days with poor concentration. Found fine liners are the best to use for this colouring book due to all the tiny detail. It's going to take several years to finish this!
on 4 April 2014
on 23 May 2016
I nearly didn't buy it due to all the comments saying its too small, but I'm glad I did because actually its the perfect size. I'm wondering if the people who gave those reviews were actually sent a different, smaller product?
on 18 January 2015
Where's Wally is still a favourite for young and old as you browse through the pages of this travel special looking for Wally and his friends. It doesn't matter how many times we look at this large book you always forget where all the characters are and spot little funny things going on in the scenes.
on 14 July 2016
I love wheres wally! I'm 27 and still my favourite reading book - I bought them for my little niece but not without going through and finding him first!
on 14 December 2013
My 7 year old son loves Where's Wally books. I had a quick look inside this one and it looks great. I know this one will get a lot of use over the Christmas holidays. The one in the school library has been removed as it has had so much wear and tear because all the kids love it so much.
on 15 December 2015
This arrived a few days ago as a little pre Christmas present for my son. He loves it and has already spent lots of time completing some of the sticker scenes. Great activity book at a reasonable price
on 9 December 2016
Am sure 6 yr old grandson will enjoy this for Christmas! Will keep him busy for hours
on 14 May 2017
If you like Where's Wally then there's not much to not like about this. My son has lots of fun looking for the characters and it keeps him entertained....there's always something still to find.