Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 April 2017
I adore Helen Oxenbury!
Happy to have this book, many thanks to the seller: Brit-Books
on 27 February 2015
Beautiful illustrations and great story, a must buy!
on 10 April 2013
I love this version of the book. Menough pictures to keep uyounger readers interested. Is a great tale and a must for anyone who loves the original Alice in Wonderland. My daughter never tires of this story.
on 24 October 2014
I wanted a nice version of this famous story for my kids. I am so glad I got this one. It is perfect for them. there are enough illustrations too. And the story is written very well. Beautiful book. good quality too.
on 30 December 2015
Lewis Caroll's classics have been favourites of mine since I was a child. Helen Oxenbury's illustrations provide a brilliant and amusing modern update to Tenniel's originals.
on 22 December 2014
Nice illustrations. Not your traditional Alice, though. She's in denim!
on 9 February 2016
Bought as a present. Beautifully illustrated.
on 23 December 2015
good buy as expected
on 13 September 2014
Beautiful book!
on 2 August 2011
I bought this book for my daughter and she loves it. She enjoyed reading the story, but enjoyed the beautiful illustrations too.