Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 January 2016
I absolutely love this book. Both the pictures and the words are superb. The more often that you read it, the more you see in it. It is wonderful for a child, as they can get more from it, as they mature. I am old, so I came upon it by chance during a course at the Open University, and I am now buying it for family children.
on 20 April 2017
This is a fantastic book, really well written I would suggest anyone reads it with their kids.
on 9 March 2017
A good story for young children, dealing with a sensitive issue in a child-friendly way.
on 20 July 2017
Great product. Thank you for the prompt delivery.
on 17 May 2013
i have great respect for anthony browne, his imagination and his stories. this book tells one story from various points of view. it is done so brilliantly. you can spend hours with your kid looking through the pictures and noticing new and different things every time. brilliant!
on 17 May 2017
Good concept, formality/informality of voices good to explain to key stage two writers.
on 7 April 2017
Just excellent!!! Requested by my 7 year old son after reading at school.
on 16 May 2017
I bought this as a gift for Mother's Day. It was greatly appreciated and resulted in tears and laughter.
on 20 April 2017
Love this series, have my dad and my brother and all 3 are excellent
on 20 July 2013
I bought this book for an OU course but I wish it had been around when my kids were little! Will just have to wait til I have grandchildren I suppose? As usual, arrived quickly and in mint condition.