on 2 December 2017
Hilarious and great fun - adults and children loved it.
on 21 February 2013
Our son just loves this set of books (age 9 1/2) - though I can't remember which one his favourite is.
The set a great start to heavier crime writing - He's now moved on to "Stormbreaker" by Anthony Horowitz and it's delightful watching him so engrossed. He has made me read one or two of them to be able to share his excitement.
They are very well written and see very age appropriate for him.
Highly recommend
on 5 March 2016
An easy read for teenagers who struggle with their reading/ bright 8-12 year olds. It is a detective adventure, with simple, easy-to-understand vocabulary.
on 12 April 2017
He is a brilliant author. my guided read group just love his books, this one was slightly disappointing plot to the , but they loved reading another adventure for the diamond brothers.
on 5 October 2017
love it!
on 18 December 2017
it was a very good book although I felt it was a bit too short as the other books were longer and for me that added more suspense but a very good book indeed.
on 16 February 2013
This was the first Diamond Brothers book I read and - though I recommend actually starting at the beginning - this book was a great way to get into the series. Funny, silly, and easy to read, but it still had a brilliantly entertaining mystery plot line.
on 4 June 2016
Very funny.
on 10 January 2015
A good book but slightly lacked description. Lots of action which is good and very recommendable. I enjoyed the chase where Tim and Nick ended up on the roof of a boat passing under a bridge in Paris or in Tim's case through shattered glass.
on 1 October 2014
A reliable and efficient seller - and an excellent book that my grandchildren much enjoyed