Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 January 2017
I've been a fan of Little Mix from the start, so when I heard they were doing a book just had to get it for myself.
For the price as well its worth Buying of Amazon instead of your Local Supermarket or WHSmith.

Don't wanna spoil the book for anyone who hasn't had chance to read it.

But it is defiantly work Buying and Reading.
Each of the Girls go into deep detail of their Childhoods and their journey to fame and to their first Album.

Recommend to any Little Mix Fan.
on 27 October 2016
Love it, or at least my daughter does
Purchased on day of release via my prime membership.
A good overview of their early lives, how they got where they are and what motivates them.
Some choice language in parts, but no issue for my daughter, just advising if you plan on purchasing for any child pre teens.
Price as good as anywhere else we could find online
on 6 January 2017
Bought this for my little sister for Christmas, she is 10 years old and absolutely glued to it.

Delivery was next day with amazon prime so cannot fault that.

Quality of the book is fantastic, I didn't know what I was buying and when this large, 300 page hardback book arrived I was amazed at what £8 get you these days, I thought it was just going to be a money spinner but not in this case, you are getting your money's worth!

From the parts I've read it seems quite well written too.
on 16 January 2017
My 12 year old daughter absolutely loved this book and is sorry to have finished it. She enjoyed reading about the girls growing up and some of the difficulties they faced. I had bought this for her Grandmother to give her as a gift, however she felt that the way the girls were dressed in the photographs were inappropriate so she didn't want to give it to her. I personally felt that this book was age appropriate.
on 12 November 2016
Such an amazing book. Not many artistes put so much personal stuff but little mix did and i love them for that. I feel like i understand and know them better now oh and i cried buckets too.
on 1 November 2016
Really happy with this order and it come before the expected delivery which is so good, thankyou!
on 28 October 2016
Bought for Christmas for my daughter who is a massive little mix fan. She will love this book it looks great.
on 14 December 2016
The girls write very well about their own personal struggles, memories, and experiences that made them who they are today. I would recommend any fan to read the book, and it's worth the purchase.
on 27 November 2016
Bought for my 11 year old daughter's Christmas. Bought their book last year for her and she loved it. I'm sure this one will be well received too. Packaging perfect. 10.99 including delivery - quite happy to pay this considering its hardback and seems quite a nice put together book - (not quite the smash hits or blue peter annual i would have read as an 11 year old but hey ho sign of the times! )Delivered well before expected.
on 25 October 2016