on 17 July 2016
I'm so sorry to have to do this, but this one was a letdown. There isn't much I can go into without spoiling things for others, but I can tell you that one of the biggest issues with it is the Messy storyline The climax of the book is in the middle, which means you spend the whole second half waiting for something to happen... and it never does.

Even worse is the fact that this book spends most of its time back-stepping everything that was accomplished in the first. The first book ends with the idea of redemption and the relief of revealing yourself to the one you love and how wonderful it is to love someone openly with no secrets--only to come to this book witch opens right where the other left off, and we come to find that half of the 'soul bearing' elements that took place at the end of book one were lies and half-truths. So not only is this book disappointing, but it ruins all the special scenes from the previous Book.
on 4 January 2013
A simply brilliant, additive read that anyone who has read Gabriel's Inferno should follow up with (unless you really didn't like Inferno :/). The book draws you in, I found it difficult to put down, possibly more so that Gabriel's Inferno, desperate to get to the end of the story but at the same time hoping it never ends, then when finally complete it leaves you wanting, totally and utterly recommended. I understand that will be a third book later this year (2013) I really do hope so and can't wait.
on 4 March 2018
It’s was really nice to read a continuation to a good love story. Only issue was the amount of religious awakening. Could have done with more story than religion.
on 27 January 2013
I liked both books in this series and thought they were writtern very well, the leads have a very strong bond and the heat and passion is told more in words than there actions in the bedroom so if you are buying this thinking 50 shades of grey dont! its not like that, it tells the stroy of a broken man, and shy woman who have both had hard knocks in life and have found true love with each other, lovely books that sat with me long after I had finished well worth a read.
on 1 November 2012
Just as good as the first book, Gabriel's Inferno. I couldn't put it down. A little culture, a little taste of Italy - a bit more "grown up" than fifty shades, although I loved that too. I am thrilled to see there will be another book (although not so thrilled to see we will have to wait till March!), but I was so absorbed into the world of Gabriel and Julianne. I'm not sure I can wait till March!
on 4 July 2012
An absolutely wonderful sequel to Gabriel's Inferno. These books moved me to want to be a better person,learn more and live life to the full. The Professor has his issues,but he's very endearing none the less. It's so very well written,i adore it. I have been recommending this and G.I to friends and family and i'm pleased to say they have fallen for the story just as much as i did. An amazing read from start to finish.
on 9 January 2013
Equally as good as the first book.

I'm sad that the third one isn't ready to read straight away. . I will keep checking for the release date.

Reading these books is almost like being part of Gabriel and Julia's lives very believable and real.

So beautifully written, escapism at its best.

Loved it, loved it!!
on 10 January 2013
I read the first book and was desperate for the second. Less build up and angst in this one but a deeper plot. Actually enjoyed this book more than the first as the characters had grown up a bit. Or maybe I just got more used to their annoying habits. Do professors really wear berets and look sexy?!! Would recommend!
on 8 November 2012
Having read, Gabriels inferno, i couldnt wait to see how the relationship between Gabriel and Julia concluded. The love story was heartwarming. I am looking forward to another book being released (which i heard is in the pipeline) and the continuing story. A very well written book that i would definately recommend.
on 13 November 2016
This is a truly romantic love story. It had so much intense but it also had emotion love reading it couldn't put it down. Like to thank the writers for writing a true romance but still had some intimacy between the characters loved it now I'm on the next book