Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 August 2013
I would recommend this book to most of my friends, I have given it this rating in comparison to other Sylvia Day books I have read, the story line was very detailed and had to concentrate on who was who within the characters, but enjoyed it immensely.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this book as I love Sylvia Day, her books normally captivate me & I cannot put them down but I didn't find this one quite so enthrawlling, it was ok but not one of her best works.
However it arrived quickly & was a fair price.
on 24 March 2013
I usually love Sylvia Days books but i couldn't get into this, too slow paced compared to her other books and the chemistry between the two main characters did not jump out of the book like they normally do.
on 10 July 2014
Sylvia Day is one of my all time favourite authors. She is an amazingly talented writer and her characters are simply brilliant, witty and funny. Never a dull moment when your reading Sylvia Day.
on 9 February 2013
I really enjoyed this book not for the passion as for the brilliant story line which kept you interested until the last line of the book .Can't wait to. read the next book by Sylvia Day
on 17 June 2013
Good Storyline and I always like Sylvia Day's characters. She how to get the most out of the storylines and introduces other people who she then goes on to write about in another book.
on 18 September 2013
This book has a great plot. With passionate characters that you feel for and a brilliant plot.
I love reading her stories and I have to have a happy ending. Well done Sylvia Day.
on 21 June 2013
Sylvia day writes the best steamy stories set in historical times, the descriptions of the clothes hair and makeup make you feel as though your there in amongst the charaters.
on 6 December 2012
i really enjoyed this book it pulls you right into the story from the first page and hooks you.
i would reread this book over and over and defiantly recommend this!
on 17 March 2013
This is a really good book filled with love passion heartache action and sadness. It all blends together to bring the best of a bad situation to a meaningfully end