Customer reviews

on 17 May 2017
If your child gets board in the car then this book is quite easy to read with funny moments and plenty of things to spot! It doesn't only have to only be for children, i think some car loving adults would find this book interesting and enjoyable too!
on 8 December 2015
A fantastic book for children (and Top Gear loving adults) for long and boring car journeys. ensure you have a pen and keep your eyes peeled to try and spot all the things, from super cars to road kill and everything in between!!
on 10 May 2013
Great book for any age and a fan of top gear. Also great on long car journeys, so people don't get bored. Would recommend seller.
My middle son is autistic and mad about cars, so i bought him this book so that he could look at it when we are travelling to keep him entertained. It has done exactly what i hoped it would and he loves it as much as his 'i spy cars' book.
on 19 April 2013
Hurrah! Long journeys are now fun and informative. This booklet is along the lines of the Observer Guides I had as a child but sprinkled with jokes to keep the children amused. Given to my 9 year old son, but all our children, boys and girls, up to 17 have fun with this book.
on 8 January 2013
My 10 year old got this for Christmas he loves all the tips for spotting cars etc , and the sillyness of maybe seeing a Clarkson while travelling down the motorway, collecting points all the way lots of fun.
on 27 December 2012
Arrived promptly and was as discrible in the advert , turned out to be a great stocking filler for christmas
on 10 August 2013
Bought for an 8th birthday present .A nice looking book and I am sure that our grandson will love the detailed pictures and descriptions of cars etc .It will be interesting to see how the spine of the book will be when handled regularly , ...hoping it is stronger than it looks !
on 11 March 2013
Was not for me, but I understand my grandson was over the moon with it. Some time after giving it to him he still tells me he uses it on trips. Gets very excited when he finds one of the more unusual cars featured.
A great buy
on 16 January 2015
My 9 year old has started carrying this with him everywhere he goes, spotting and collecting points, we need the orange Ford Focus and the yellow Lamborghini. Great buy.