Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 April 2013
I've got this for a couple of people now who I didn't know what present to get. My dad knows a lot about cars but hadn'tcome across many in here. The book is different, nicely presented, big pictures, fun.
on 1 January 2015
My 7-year old loves cars and takes great pleasure in reading and telling us about the crazy cars in this book. As an adult it probably isn't something I would buy but the boy is car daft and gets a lot from it.
on 19 August 2015
My 7 year old loves this book of crazy cars. He reads it on his own in his room and loves learning crazy facts. It is full of unusual cars and easy for a 7 year old to read and understand.
on 19 January 2012
great book just for those dont know what to do moments,or inspiration for car designers of tommorow a good giggle tho
on 23 January 2012
I got this for Christmas for my husband and being a car maniac, he found it did everything it says on the tin.
on 27 August 2015
He's got to memorising a fair chunk of it after only a few weeks. Fab book for budding petrolheads.
on 25 November 2015
This book is used but it looks brand new, my son will love it.
on 3 July 2014