on 11 January 2016
My little boy is a HUGE fan of 'In the Night Garden' and especially the tombliboos, so this was VERY popular! Even in the midst of all of his other presents on Christmas morning, he sat without prompting in the middle of all the wrapping paper 'reading' his new favourite book, and we have been instructed to read it MANY times since!! :)
on 1 January 2016
lovely story
on 29 December 2015
good
on 21 November 2015
Xmas gift sure he will be delighted (age2)
on 2 September 2013
I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about this kids tv show, but now I have a little'un I finally get it. My little'un enjoys me reading these books more than most other in her ever expanding collection. I think the reason for this is down to the added enthusiasm I have reading having watched the tv show too. So in a away I put more effort in making noises and doing the actions of the characters. I cannot read this one without laughing, I mean how can you not laugh reading out loud that the Tomliboos tried hard not to spill their pinky ponk juice? I think the writters were having some fun with this book / episode, like the famous or should that be infamous Rainbow episode (Zippy counting the skins on his banana up until 4!).
These books are colourful, easy to read for kids and very hard waring.
on 19 February 2014
Needing some new In The Night Garden books as I could recite the ones we have in my sleep! I picked this after
reading other reviews and it's a great choice. My granddaughter just loves this and it is cute. The board books are very
durable, everyone happy.
on 10 January 2015
My 15 month old granddaughter really loves this book. She watches the 'In the Night Garden' programme and therefore can relate to the characters in the book. I highly recommend this for any young child who watches the programme.
on 12 January 2015
Great for young fan if the show my son liked it