on 19 March 2015
I got this second hand from Blast Entertainment fulfilled by Amazon. It was described as very good. I ordered it however a flap was missing, one out of 4 flaps! I was trying to replace this book as my daughter was given it by my sister and it fell apart. I returned this as I wouldn't really call it very good with a missing flap. Overall it was good.
on 30 October 2013
This was listed as 'very good' condition and no mention that 50% of the flaps had been torn off rendering the product as hopeless
on 28 December 2012
This book was advertised as used but "like new"...thats exactly what is was like...might as well have been new.It arrived quickly and was well priced...have to take a star off for the cost of postage to Rep.of Ireland...ordered two books together...they should have been posted together saving on P&P..
on 18 March 2015
I'm not overly impressed with this purchase, the book was bought second hand so I expected a few dents/scratches and it was advertised as in excellent condition. However when the book arrived all the flaps had been ripped out. It totally defeats the object of a "lift the flap" book. Not happy
on 10 July 2012
This is lovely and sturdy. The flaps are quite sturdy although my son has managed to tear one off I have sellotaped it back into place and you can hardly tell.

He really enjoys giving everyone little upsy daisy kisses.
on 13 January 2011
This is my 18 month old boys favourite book! Its not very long so holds his attention, he loves lifting the flaps to see which character is under each flap and he gives them each a big kiss as it says!
on 7 February 2013
Popular Upsy Daisy Character story and true to the television BBC television CBBS series. Especially suitable for girls, some pages tore easily though.
on 16 March 2014
Very happy with buy, my daughter loves this book it's read every day more than once. The book was it used but good condition and a good buy, thank you.
on 11 April 2013
My 20 month old step daughter loves this book
it has pop ups and a fluffy flower
lovely item good quality and fast delivery
on 30 May 2014
Discusting quality! Very disappointed as this was a gift!!!!
The only reason I put that one star is cause I had to!