Customer reviews

AQA A Level Economics Student Book
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 September 2014
Used this book throughout A Level for economics and now studying at Sussex University I think this book is more helpful than the recommended reading! Its available in my John Smiths book shop on campus but much cheaper here.
Its very 'readable' in comparison to what i have been recommended to get, also the small case studies are very helpful.
on 22 September 2014
Never have I seen such a book that has virtually every aspect of AS/A Level Economics in a single, albeit gigantic book. This book is especially good for trying to understand graphs for A2.
on 9 February 2013
This book thoughly explains theories well, left me every happy and well prepared fot my exam. Delivery service was okay but the product itself make up for that !
on 3 November 2013
I bought this book for my son who is studying A Level Economics. It is the current edition and is a very useful book to have at hand.
on 1 April 2013
The book is in good quality, though it's a very little bit dirty. I like the book, it really helps a lot.
on 11 July 2015
ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!It works just fine in the studies of economics
on 8 December 2012
My son really rates this book. It is very expensive. However as he is going to be needing lots of text books for both college and university I will be following my nieces advise and purchasing them second hand
on 29 October 2014
Great buy !
on 12 February 2015
all good
on 25 April 2013
This book is excellent for revision, helping me so much with my economics a level. Would recommend to anyone who does economics at college or six form.