on 18 February 2009
I found this book useful and easy to follow, it includes a lot of information on how to tackle essays, problem questions and exams, as well as examples of good and bad work. It's guide to referencing was also helpful and easy to grasp. Overall, a good book.
on 5 September 2015
This book is excellent for helping achieve a coursework score in the mid 70's (First territory). I bought this book when in my first year of an LLB at Nottingham Law School and was and still is incredibly helpful. I am now starting my 2nd year and I will be referring to it for my future coursework.
on 6 December 2011
I am a first year Irish law student,I found this a great book to structure a perfect legal essay.I would recommend this book to all undergrad students, great price also.
on 29 May 2014
Brilliant wish I had this at start of my degree. It breaks things down easy and the referencing section is very helpful
on 29 November 2015
Fantastic book for a law student.
on 29 October 2014
Helpful book
on 5 April 2014
Very fast and high quality I really recommend it for any one to use this service as they on time