Customer reviews

on 3 June 2011
This book went great along side my Business Law course. It has a vast number of cases along with detailed notes describing all the relative law. The only downside is the price, but this is the same for most text books. Would definitely recommend for anyone studying this subject.
on 12 March 2016
I purchased this during my first year undergraduate degree of Accountancy and Finance. It's a great starter book and intro into Law - lots of helpful cases and reading in relation to our module.
on 10 November 2014
There are very few differences between the newer editions of this book, I purchased this one due to the difference in price and found it just as useful for my Business Law module at university.
on 13 March 2014
This book need to be read, it is a nice text! I bought this book and i am using it with The Active learning approach business law text. It's just great.
on 21 November 2014
I found this an essential book when studying for my Business degree. Really clearly written and easy to understand and follow.
on 16 December 2015
Just as described and so much better than buying a new book. Arrived quickly
on 9 November 2015
Better quality than I thought! Bought for University at a brilliant price
on 6 May 2016
BOOK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.....
on 8 June 2011
I got this book as part of my course work required it.The book I purchased secondhand was in excellent condition and contained exactly what I required so I can wholeheartly recommend buying through Amazon secondhand and this book itself.
on 5 December 2014