on 9 May 2013
I choose this product to contribute towards my English teaching qualification next year. I have had a scan of some areas and find th book to be useful.
on 7 March 2013
University Book List so necessary to read for degree. A necessary read for all students wishing to complete a BA in English Language Teaching.
on 25 February 2015
Have just started a Tefl coulre and this book has been recomended. Not really looked into the content of it greqatly but arrived in time and in a great condition.
on 17 August 2013
I was recommended to buy this book by the school before I started my TEFL course and so far I find Its very informative and relevant for the purpose.
on 5 October 2013
This is a very informative and practical book for anyone who is interested in teaching English, especially students on the CELTA course.
on 7 September 2015
An excellent overview for newcomers to the field. For those who are already working it may well be a useful refresher course.
on 28 February 2014
I used this text while I completed my degree, and I still use it as a teacher! It's very useful!
on 27 April 2015
this book has helped when I've been writing my essays and journals for University.
on 7 September 2016
Got the book, thanks
on 29 June 2011
this book is actually a classic, recommended by Celta and Tefl training centres, as pre course reading.