Customer reviews

on 8 September 2016
The book itself is very helpful, an interesting read even if you haven't ready the text. It is much more useful than the York Notes of Frankenstein, there is not the repetition that was present in that. However, this copy was not a great copy, upon first reading every other page fell out (the whole way through the book.) Because I am a teacher and was annotating it, I couldn't return it. I would recommend purchasing from WHSmith or Waterstone and being able to check the quality first.
on 28 March 2017
Very helpful
on 10 August 2013
I would strongly recommend this book to everyone studying A2 English Literature. This would was a HUGE help during the course! Especially in terms of new ideas which make you think about the story and the characters enabling you to deepen your understanding of the novel and so increase the strength of the essays written about Dracula. It also helps strengthen essays by increasing your knowledge about the social and historical context as well as discussing modern and contemporary critical reviews.
on 12 November 2013
The book is really good, got lots of notes for revision. This is a really great book, highly recommend it.
on 12 August 2016
Though the notes in this book are satisfactory and are a good starting point for your studies, I was disappointed about the quality of the copy I received. It had pages falling out every so often, which I wasn't particularly pleased about. However, I'd still recommend the content itself to anyone studying Dracula.
on 10 April 2013
I bought this book for my daughter to help with her a levels It was very useful for writing essays and exams. It also had some useful tips.
on 20 October 2013
Really helped me to understand this book which I had no choice but to do for my A-Level. Made live much easier :
on 15 November 2012
Bought for my daughter at university. Critical studies like these are great for comprehension and essays. Such a classic, will be used over and over.
on 1 September 2016
Why pay more!
Needed for an essay - excellent - thank you
on 20 September 2015
Perfect for my needs and a bargain price.