Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 November 2014
I use this every day. It has a wide range of prctice tests for IELTS students covering a range of subject, including diagrams and graphs. I particularly like the Language of..... sections in the back which set out the essential technical language required for a wide range of applications. One of my best IELTS buys so far...
on 13 December 2013
This book is very useful, I managed to get the score I needed. It contains six exercises for each part with solutions key at the end. It was excellent for self studying, I even had the same writing topic as one of the examples. Especially loved the listening CDs, since I had no experience and found it quite difficult at first, but by the sixth I had no problem and scored 9 at the exam eventually. I'm glad I bough it.
on 12 April 2017
Totally happy with everything seems brand new to me very celan comes with 2 audio cd very useful havent done my ielts yet but will definitely tell you if it was useful or not
on 16 May 2011
My husband used this book the most and found it very helpful as it gave a feel for the exam.
on 23 December 2013
I totally recommend this book for people who are training to do the IELTS test!!!! It's very helpful to test your knowledge before doing the test itself, and be more confident!
on 23 February 2014
Really good and difficult book! It has grammar excercises to help as well! It helped me getting an overall of 7.5!
on 9 February 2013
I have other books that help you prepare the IELTS exam, but this is the best. It gives really useful tips and many tests are available. The price is good and the book is supported by CDs for the listening section. What else are you looking for? Buy this and you will have a great useful tool!
on 4 November 2013
Good one . Very eloborated and comes with tips. Was very helpful for me and friend. Recommended to anyone preparing for this test to get 7 or above . It s more focused on academic but still at very end it has one chepter for general training too which is handy .
on 28 December 2012
The tests provided are harder than the actual exam which proved very useful. Also the given tips make preparing for the exam even easier. I did all the tests in the book and did not use any other study books but then again I did study English during high school and university.
on 30 March 2011
hello. I like this book and the fact that give you many details of the astuces and explain you how to make all text easier to understand so I recomand it for the IELTS preparation