on 24 August 2007
A "Must-Have" for all fans - amongst all the usual games played by Tim, Graeme, Barry and guests (overseen by Humph and the lovely Samantha, still sitting on his left hand), I am continually enjoying Rob Brydon singing "Killing me softly" to the tune of "The Bear Necessities" (as Tim rightly says, he's no Jeremy Hardy)and in the same programme an ad-lib sketch set in Space... which I will not spoil for you by discussing here!

If you find nothing here to raise a smile, you are truly beyond help. For most people, however, I would advise not listening to this the first time while behind the wheel of a car. ISIHAC always carries a Dangerous Driving Warning.
on 10 March 2017
Very pleased excellent service
on 7 August 2017
A must for "Humph" fans.
on 28 June 2007
The most recent addition to the ISIHAC collection is, as usual, a complete and utter joy. I listened to it on the way to the Morecambe Cross-Bay half-marathon last weekend and nearly drove off the road in hysterics several times. Humph remains as sharp as a tack and his ad-libs are a delight - when told that a particular medicine was a cure for foxmange and burns, he added 'That reminds me, I must ring my solicitors'. Not to be missed!
on 18 February 2009
Each cd of ISIHAC is funnier than the previuos one-this is no exception. Strongly recommended for a car journey. You will arrive before you realise you have left!

Samantha jokes het ever nearer the edge, the Uxbridge dictuionary funnier each time and as for Lionel Blaire and the local introductions, they are all best not repeated in mixed company.
on 8 November 2010
The product was packed in an excellent manner and I received it very quickly in Australia. I thoroughly enjoy British humour, I think it is the best in the world. This item would make a wonderful gift for any adults of any age who enjoy a good laugh. I highly recommend this product and it would make a fantastic Christmas gift.
on 30 April 2009
I foolishly listened to this the first time when driving quite a long way and had to stop (listening- and, at one time, driving ) due to my 1)laughing so loudly I felt sure people would be able to hear me in other vehicles, and 2) I could not see clearly enough to drive due to the tears in my eyes. This, as you would expect, is a wonderfully sharp, clever,witty and entertainig selection. If you buy it I feel sure you will not be disappointed. Wonderful.But don't drive!
on 26 April 2011
This was my introduction to I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue and I found it absolutely hilarious. My daughter and I were going away for Mothers Day and I bought the cd to listen to on the road based on the reviews on Amazon. We found it brilliant, if a bit dangerous whilst driving! I will be buying more of these. Humph was brilliant, as were all the panellists, just wish I had found it sooner.