Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 2 June 2009
I love just a minute - so this is always going to be a hit with me. This disc contains probably the funniest exchange between Paul Merton and Clement Freud ever - it's all sparked by Herbaceous Borders - but I'll leave it at that because I wouldn't want to spoil it!
I think this would make a great gift for anyone who like a good laugh - definately something for everyone.
on 6 January 2016
Great
on 23 June 2013
Simply hilarious. Classic stuff from plenty of the old favourites. Merton and Freud genial. Kit Hesketh-Harvey excellent too. The Last Resort and How To Be A Thespian among the best tracks but all are great. A bargain too
on 7 July 2014
excellent laughs
on 27 October 2007
My only criticism about this two CD set is that it contains complete shows, as I could hear them in that form on BBC 7; I would have preferred the best rounds of just a minute throughout 2007, regardless of which edition they were on.

That apart, the show is still as funny as it has been several decades. It is clearly Paul Merton's comic masterpiece, and Nicholas Parsons can give as good as it gets, being the recipient of many a cruel jibe.

My favourite moments of this release include the times when the subject was not: appearing as a TV on stage; how to be a lesbian; what you used to get when you telephoned Hastings 1066; having a panel of the right age for Nicholas Parsons; and going to a Scottish castle with Nicholas and his friend Roger Senseless.

Long may the show continue.
on 2 April 2010
I'm a great fan of Just a Minute and wish that all the episodes were available to purchase. Sadly only four episodes a year are let out on CD so get them while you can!