on 26 February 2015
My 7 year old is loving this book. She really enjoys finding the countries and adding the flags. Educational and fun, what more could you ask for! We have bought another one as a gift for a like-minded friend.

Quality is fine. There aren't that many pages as it is a double page for each continent, but that's fine. Each country has a large and a small flag so you end up with a spare one of each.
on 27 October 2016
this is great. a nice sticker book that is very educational too. totally worth the price. don't listen to the ones that are saying some stickers are too small for the maps.... like... what do u expect? some countries are small and they all happen to be in the same area. if you are smart enough, you'll be able to place the stickers neatly so that it's clear to which country they belong to.
on 19 February 2017
I bought these to stick on my laptop cover to remind me of the countries I've visited...it is a great book for kids, a great way to learn the flags and put them in the right places, however for my purposes they weren't sticky enough or 100% what I was looking for...however with a bit of glue and some perseverance they now look good on the cover, so 4* from me
on 11 April 2018
Bought for a friend to learn flags for our quiz team . Stickers smaller than I expected but still a great revision tool !
on 7 July 2016
I have given these to many, many children over the years. It's always received with enthusiasm, by them and their parents alike.
on 31 January 2018
This went down a treat with my granddaughter although there were countries never heard of
on 29 December 2015
6yo loves looking at maps of the world so bought this as a stocking filler. We haven't actually started using the stickers in it yet but he seems really happy with having just looked through so far. Not had time to match up the stickers with the countries yet.
on 18 December 2017
Amazing book on flags, with one nicer and one smaller flag sticker for each country. Bought for 5 year old girl - recommended!
on 10 January 2018
Not bad but a bit thinner and with smaller stickers than I expected
on 19 April 2018
Grand chidren Really enjoyed sticking the flags on the world map, very pleased with the book.