Customer reviews

Optical Illusions
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 July 2017
Great illusions - my 10 year old daughter loved it.
on 8 October 2017
Excellent
on 10 January 2013
I saw this book at the Design Museum, and I saw it for much cheaper on Amazon so purchased it here for my son as a gift. We both spent hours together looking through this book! It is such good quality and so many illusions are in it! I would totally recommend this book for anyone, not just kids. HE shows people who come to visit all the time and him and his friends can spend a long time looking through it. Really great book. (The cover is awesome which isn't really possible to see in a photograph)
on 9 November 2012
I purchased this for my 8 year old son - he loves it!
He spends hours on it, playing and learning.
on 16 January 2013
Makes my eyes go funny, but then I am old! My daughter for whom it was bought loves it though.
on 4 January 2014
A fascinating book, with ingenious moving parts and a "ready reckoner " so you can check that the lines in a picture really are straight . Great fun for all the family. My only criticism is that it's a bit short on content.
on 17 January 2014
I quoted this rating because I was happy all round. Delivery in time for Christmas. Item was great gift and the boy I gave it too loved it. Would definately recommend it for boys around 10 years old and possibly older.
on 2 March 2014
This is a really interesting book. I got this for my nephews 9th birthday and he loved it. He sat with his grandad and they were both impressed with it which shows it can be for any age
on 2 December 2012
Cool book for big and little kids!

Book is rooted in known scientific artistic creations for in ways to mess with the loop hole of human brain optical nervous system!!! Great catalogue you would like to keep!

Great ways to tickle you preception, you will have fun mesmerised by many art designs new and old! Some are like as if you are on drugs .... things are moving in pictures.... but this is all quite normal and safe! .... don't worry... its the illusion!.. by the way eye is behaving or mind precieves.

Shame the book as not got 3D eye art puzzle illusions in as well.... The book has illusions of size shape colour and movement.... some in pop up page format... Attractive front puzzle cover!

Great birthday or other present.... Alex n Nix like it!.....
on 5 October 2016
I bought this book for my daughter and Its one of the best books on optical illusions that I've seen. There are bits and pieces you can pull out and its very interactive. I can tell she likes it because she keeps picking it up and reading it and we've had it a year now. Its great !