Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 16 September 2015
Is this book for the beginner?am not sure,only just started to read it,skipping through It It does look very hard going but hope by reading and digesting wot It says,I might gain something from It,the photo's are very good and with the explanation make sence,need to sit down somewhere quiet with this book and consume it.
on 21 June 2017
Have not finished reading this book.
However from what I have gained from it, seem a worthwhile purchase.
Value for money.
Good for those starting out in digital photography.
on 6 November 2017
As a beginner, I liked this book. I followed some advice on reducing and increasing whiteness and photography skills have improved a little but I hope it was a bit more structured. Not easy to follow but it's alright.
on 6 November 2015
Informative book, would recommend, was brought for me as a present and I've purchased one for someone else as a present as I found it so useful and interesting.
on 3 March 2018
Like this book
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 December 2017
Very good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 July 2015
A bit too advanced for where I am at present, but a very well written and carefully thought out book. I am sure this will come into its own once I get the specifics of my camrea (I am new to DSLR) sorted out. Very high quality
on 9 October 2015
A very detailed book with some helpful hints. Fine for beginners and more experienced photographers alike.
on 29 August 2013
This is a fantastic book for anyone interested in digital photography. It offers advice on different devices for taking digital photographs, from smartphones to digital SLR cameras. There's information on composition of photographs, how to crop them to improve the final image, digital photography software, projects and plenty of stunning photographs. If you only buy one book on the subject, then I would recommend this one.
on 22 August 2012
I bought this book a few weeks back and love its simplicity.....very clear and precise...the jargon is explained and helps you to feel more confident when you are out and about with your camera......