Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 September 2012
I have bought this ahead of a honeymoon. Saw reviews of the LP book and plumped for this one instead. Its the standard Rough Guide approach with maps and best of guides at the front and essential such as language at the back. A bit of a lack of photo's outside the best of section but overall its an inspiring guide. Its made us rethink our itinerary and given us enough information to plan ahead. There are a few subsections dedicated to things like arts and crafts as well as sections of interest like climbing Gunung Batur and other activities.

Overall its up to the high standard of Rough Guides and seems accurate and helpful. Enough advice and well written to provide detail before and during your holiday. Four stars for now. When I return I may change that but as a planning tool its recommended
on 12 April 2013
This book was good as always. I like the rough guide far more than lonely planet. I have been to Bali lots, and I still take this book everytime. Great restaurant ideas and stop offs if you have hired a car, I don't ever holiday without one. Rough guide and a luxe guide. Done! Brill.
on 3 April 2013
Not enough pictures of places to visit.
Limited information on currency.
Limited information on local cusine and restaurants.
Directions of places to visit limited.
Good information on local culture and dos and dont's.
on 29 May 2013
It does what all Rough Guides do. It gives the traveller all the information he or she needs when travelling to a foreign country.
on 7 April 2013
Mum wanted an easy guide to read before and during and after her trip and is very pleased with the book
on 27 April 2013
Bought this book as a present for my Godson who is shortly going to Bali and Lombok. He was delighted with it and as far as I know is a good little travel book.
on 30 June 2015