on 12 March 2014
I purchased this for my cleaner's 6 yr old daughter who is learning to cook. I wanted a plastic grater so she would not cut herself. Both mother and daughter are thrilled with it.
on 20 April 2012
This is a lovely book and beautifully signed by the lovely lady herself who didn't mind at all that I bought it somewhere other than from her direct.
on 16 March 2015
excellent condition perfect thankyou
on 14 May 2012
I have only made a couple of puddings in this book so far and they were delicious, I love Mary Berry's recipes, so easy to follow.
on 25 November 2013
I absolutely love Mary Berry's books not only because the recipes are precsice and work well even for not so experienced cook like me ,but also because they are executed beautifully ,inspiring,and also there is one other aspect I appreciate very much-she is very economical in terms of ingredients , sufficient but not unneccessarily expensive as most of the modern authors.She is my favorite, how pitty that recently I turned vegan,I wish she had a book on that.
on 7 March 2014
I loved watching Mary Berry cook on tv when I lived by the golf course in Sunningdale Berks. Buying her books brought back memories. I love her recipes.Her books are well written and cooking made easy.
on 18 January 2013
Like Delia Smith, Mary Berry's recipes are straightforward and contain all the necessary information to produce beautiful desserts and cakes,including the correct size of container to use, although unlike Delia, she doesn't usually mention which ovenshelf to use, which can sometimes make a differenceto the result.
on 7 November 2009
To be honest a bit disappointed with this book as many of the recipes appear in other Mary Berry publications. The recipes are great but money would be better spent on Mary Berry baking bible