Format: Board book|Change

on 1 February 2014
This was the second book we bought for my daughter and I'm happy to say its excellent at what it is supposed to do. Colourful animal figures on white background that clearly stand out segregated under different tabs for domestic, wild, insects, farm, birds etc.

This book must have over 100-120 images but due to white background and enough spacing each image appears distinct. Easy to differentiate for a toddler at 13 months.

Doris kindersly (DK BOOKS) seldom disappoint.
on 23 October 2013
The pictures in this book are very good quality photos, and the wording is English rather than American. It covers a variety of animals, from pets, farm, sea and 'Australian', made easily accessible by the tabs surrounds the book. My one year old loves it, and I think it will grow in use with her as she develops.
on 23 August 2016
Fantastic book! Perfect to little hands, loads of animals, hands down my girls favorite book. Cannot recommend it highly enough. We are having hours of fun with it. At 20months old, she can point to all the animals you name, make sounds they make, even find a page with that animal. Good struddy book with tabs for easy page turning. A must have for every child
on 6 October 2016
I bought this a few months ago but only now is my 20 month old making use of it. He loves looking at all the different animals and marine life. I expected the usual suspects so was happily surprised there is a great variety of animals. There's even a blue ring octopus. Great first animal book
on 12 March 2016
Love this book as it's actual photographs of animals and not drawn impressions. It's also put the animals into categories i.e on the farm, in the sea, in the desert, reptiles and mini beasts to name a few. Hard-wearing and my son enjoys looking through it independently as well as together.
on 7 May 2014
A really good animal book for toddlers. I got this for my one year old, and there are so many different animals in this book for him to look at. There are bold photos on each page, a few questions as ideas to start talking about the pages, and the tabs at the top and the side make it easy for him to find the page he wants. My son loves animals, and there were many animal books to choose from, but i am very happy with my choice - this book comes out almost every day, and it has a comprehensive selection of animals, I've even learned some new ones from this book!
on 9 February 2014
My little one was behind on speech and absolutely loves this series of books. We ask where things are and he points them out. The page dividers are great too. He now points out and says many of the animals so has helped him to progress well.
on 1 August 2013
Just received this. Loads of colourful photo pictures. Much bigger than expected. My daughter is one and loves it especially the little tag page turners at top which u cant c in the picture of the product.
on 27 June 2016
We LOVE this book! It's a firm favourite in our house, we also have the 'words' version which is also good.
Loads of Animal pics, split into handy sections, highly recommended
on 13 March 2016
Great book - my baby got it for Christmas and the 3 & 5 yo can read it with him. He spends a lot of time turning the big bright pages. I like it a lot too